Please make sure that 2021 plants success…and trees!
The work we do is only possible thanks to the generous time, passion, and generosity you all give. Please join us in ensuring that Boston’s urban forest grows and prospers for generations to come.
Our 2021 Goals
- We are giving away and planting 1,000 trees, with a focus on neighborhoods where they can make the biggest impact.
- We are hiring and training 20 teens the next generation of tree professionals and advocates through our Teen Urban Tree Corps program.
- We are creating opportunities to teach more people how to inventory and care for their local street trees.
- We are developing curriculum material so that all children of Boston understand the importance and value of our urban trees.
- We are advocating for and working with city officials and residents to preserve and care for our forest.
Support Our Work
Your financial donation helps ensure that all Boston residents receive the benefits of urban trees.Donate Now using our secure form
We have partnered with JetSetOffSet. Sign up today and for every mile you fly you agree to donate one cent to our organization, helping offset the carbon of your flight.Join JetSetOffSet using our secure form
Donate your car
Have an old car? Donate it our way using CarEasy.Link to CarEasy using our secure form
What questions do you have?
Is my donation tax deductible?
Speak for the Trees is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN 82-5492599). All donations are deemed tax-deductible absent any limitations on deductibility applicable to a particular taxpayer. We will provide you with a receipt stating that no goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution.
Can I send a check instead?
Definitely! You can mail checks to Speak for the Trees, 49 Oliver Street, Watertown MA 02472.
Also, Speak for the Trees gladly accepts donations from Donor Advised Funds.
My employer has a donation (or matching) program and/or an employee engagement program.
We’d be thrilled to partner with your employer to set up as part of a matching program or partner on a community-centered project.
For more information about employee partnerships and corporate donations, please email us or call 617-398-7409.
I’d like others to know that I gave.
You’ll be listed in our annual report, but if you’d rather remain anonymous that’s fine too.